- Any IBM i (System i, iSeries, AS/400) model running OS/400 V5R3 or later. Support for V5R2 upon request.
- Any communication hardware that is supported by the TCP/IP protocol stack.
- The IBM Processor(s) must have sufficient storage to meet the combined requirements of the software prerequisites, aXes servers, and any application programs.
- The installation requirements depend on the components you install and how much working space you need.
For the Full Version Download and Evaluation Package
- The size of the download file is 85.1 MB.
- The installed application requires 132 MB of storage.
For the New Version Package
- The size of the download file is 92.5 MB.
- The installed application has a maximum size of 132 MB.
aXes has the following host requirements:
- A FastCGI enabled HTTP server such as aXes Application Server.
- An aXes base component installation.
aXes has the following client requirements:
- Internet Explorer 7 & 8, Firefox 3.6 or later, Safari 4.0 or later or Google Chrome 4.0 or later.
- Internet Explorer 6 SP1 (limited support)
For detailed system requirements please read section 1, "Planning to install aXes for OS/400", of the aXes quick start guide.